Demo Bach 190S37 Bb Trumpet
Here is a new Bach 190S37 that has been at a college on sample.
Save a lot for a couple of finger prints!
- 459" Medium-large bore
- Standard weight body
- Two-piece valve casing construction with nickel standard weight yellow brass one-piece hand-hammered #37 bell with a side seam and a round steel wire bell rim
- Standard construction #25 mouthpipe
- Monel pistons
- Brass and plastic valve guides
- Nickel silver outer and brass inner slides
- 1st slide thumb saddle
- Adjustable 3rd slide rod stop
- Silver-plate finish
- Bach 3C mouthpiece
- C180 woodshell case