Demo Shires Q Series Tenor Trombone
This is a Shires Q series tenor trombone with a rotor valve and gold brass bell that is a demo unit. It has been on display and might have a tiny scratch.
- QTY Bell: 8.5 inch, two-piece, hand-hammered “QI” taper in lightweight gold brass bell.
- Rotary F Valve
- QW47 Handslide: .547-inch, standard-weight yellow brass; nickel-silver wide crook
- QY Tuning Slide
- Three interchangeable yellow-brass leadpipes (1, 2, 3)
- Bell Engraving: S.E. Shires makers mark and model designation
- Includes Q Series tenor trombone case, mouthpiece, and care kit