Moba A Soprano Clarinet
Ever wondered why it's so difficult to find a great A Clarinet? It’s because most A Clarinets were designed as mathematical extensions of a Bb Clarinet. Not The MoBa A.
The MoBa A Clarinet dispels every myth and misconception you have about the A Clarinet. Impeccable tuning in all registers and yes, even on the Low F, this clarinet is your greatest ally on stage, in rehearsal and in high-stress auditions.
With all of the features of the MoBa Bb Clarinet, the MoBa A incorporates a unique Automatic Low F Vent mechanism for optimal tuning. Each MoBa A Clarinet is tuned and voiced to Ricardo Morales’ unwavering standards. Ricardo never makes sacrifices. Why should you?
- Backun acoustical design with selected matching upper and lower joints made from highly figured, aged and exotic woods
- Automatic Low F Vent activated from register key for unrivalled tuning and voicing throughout the registers.
- Precision keywork fit on a unique proprietary posting system manufactured in-house for long-term reliability and true touch sensitivity
- Backun Modular Posting System designed to make key fitting and refitting precise and effortless
- Combination carbon fiber and titanium upper and lower joints for uncompromising fit and seal
- Sculpted inline trill key design with enlarged finger buttons and an independent guide system to maintain superior alignment
- Unique thumb rest that is fully adjustable by the player – aiding in correct hand positioning, comfort and stability
Available in either Cocobolo or Grenadilla woods, with Gold or Silver plated keywork, each MoBa Bb Clarinet comes with two (2) MoBa Barrels in 65mm and 64mm lengths and one (1) MoBa Bell.