Hans Hoyer Heritage 6802NSA-L Double Horn
The Hans Hoyer 6802 Heritage Series French Horns are for professionals and advancing students who are looking for the large dark “studio” sound without compromising control. The design was developed in close cooperation with some of the most influential and renowned artists in the world.
This is the Kruspe model, a classic German design. The Hoyer 6802 has a slightly small bell throat than a similar Conn 8D (more L than XL), and a bit more weight to the bell that some other models. This has the electricity of tone from the all nickel body, but a projection and stability to improve control. Hand made in Germany.
- Key : F/Bb
- Model : Heritage
- Bore : .468" / 11,90 mm
- Bell : 12.204" / 310 mm
- Valves : 4 conical rotary valves, 3B linkage system
- Features : All nickel body, nickel lead pipe, hand-hammered extra-large (XL) throat bell (fixed), adjustable thumb lever
- Options : Yellow brass, gold brass or nickel silver body, detachable bell, string mechanism (model 6802), three-dimensional adjustable finger hook, adjustable hand rest (flipper)
- Finish : Clear lacquer
- Outfit : Mouthpiece, rotor oil, slide grease, torx/Alan wrenches, cleaning cloth, Lightweight backpack-style case
- Model : HH6801NSA-1-0 : Clear lacquer, nickel silver, detachable bell