Selmer CL201 Bb Wood Clarinet
About the Model CL201
Based on the original designs of George Bundy’s student clarinets, Selmer clarinets offer construction that is built to last a lifetime. Combining durable drop forged nickel silver keys, straight cut tone holes, and an unstained grenadilla wood body, these instruments will hold up year after year.
- The medium .573” complex bore gives students a slight resistance that helps develop a well controlled even focused mature sound.
- Undercut tone holes offer students a smooth even scale with better control over intonation.
- Specially designed drop forged, nickel-silver keys are durable and resistant to bending.
- Wide pinky key designs make it easy for students with smaller fingers to reach.
- Unstained grenadilla wood gives students an instrument that will provide rich warm tone from an earlier start, making it easier to develop musically.
- The Selmer CL201 includes a hard rubber mouthpiece for a vibrant responsive tone that helps develop proper embouchure habits from an early age.
- Built in the USA (Elkhart, Indiana), the Selmer CL201 has built a foundation of trust with educators around the world.